FOLLOW ERAS ON
May 8th and 9th - ERAS Spring Expo
Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society
10907 - 82AVE
Via E-MAIL: HERE
The Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society’s
The Legacy Award was created in 2011. It formally recognizes the outstanding efforts of society members that have shown long term commitment, executive performance, and a significant contribution to shaping the ERAS to what it has become today.
- Awards will be presented at the ERAS April General Meeting.
- To qualify for that year’s award, nominations must be submitted at or before the February meeting.
- The current ERAS Executive board will consider all nominations for qualification and merit.
- If accepted by the ERAS Executive board, a vote will by held at the ERAS March General Meeting to vote for acceptance by the membership.
- A maximum of one award will be given in any one year. It is not expected to see award recipients every year.
- Candidates will have been members of the Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society for a minimum of 10 years.
- Candidates will have served for a minimum of 3 years on the ERAS executive board.
- Candidates will have made a significant contribution towards ERAS and/or the herpetological community.
- Nominations can be submitted to any Executive Member of the ERAS.
- A call for nominations will be made every February. Submissions prior to the February General Meeting will be adequate for that year’s April presentation.
- Nominations can be submitted at any time during the year.
- Anyone can nominate someone for the Legacy Award.
- The current executive board will review all nominations.
ERAS LEGACY AWARD RECIPIENTS
Neil Tyreman - 2011
Michele and Neil Weldon - 2012